Our 2015 Petite Sirah is deeply hued, inky with an alluring nose of plum, mulberry and charcuterie. The palate is savory and complex with notes of bacon, pencil lead, ripe black currant, blackberry, and violet complimented by long-lived chalky yet structured tannins.
94 Points– Lisa Perrotti-Brown, Robert Parker Wine Advocate, Dec. 2017
- VINTAGE: 2015
- APPELLATION: Napa Valley
- ALCOHOL: 15.9%
- BARREL AGING: 28 months in 400L French oak puncheons, 80% new.
- PRODUCTION: 141 cases
- HARVEST DATE: August 27, and September 8, 2015
- WINEMAKER: Philippe Melka
- YIELDS PER ACRE: 1.5 to 2 Tons
- FERMENTATION: French oak puncheons
- COOPERAGE: Demptos, Ermitage, Taransaud